Harry Kim has been in office since December 5, 2016–just over three months. We get an update…topics include budget, building permits, his thoughts about the “haves” and ...Read more
Classic Rock News
- Rolling Stones' 'Ole Ole Ole! A Trip Across Latin America' Coming to Home Video March 23, 2017The Rolling Stones' recent concert movie 'Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America' is coming to home video. Continue reading…
- Former Boston Drummer Sib Hashian Dead at 67 March 23, 2017John Thomas "Sib" Hashian, the drummer who played on Boston's first two bestselling LPs, has died at the age of 67. Continue reading…
- Scorpions and Megadeth Announce 2017 'Crazy World' North American Tour March 23, 2017Scorpions and Megadeth will be playing a month's worth of arena shows across North America this fall. Continue reading…
- Dion Announces Release of 52-Year-Old 'Lost' Album March 23, 2017On May 12, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Dion will release Kickin' Child: The Lost Album 1965. Continue reading…
- Bob Dylan Talks Proper Album Length, 'American Pie' and Switching From Guitar to Piano in Extensive New Interview March 23, 2017With the March 31 arrival of his new three-CD collection of standards, Triplicate, just around the corner, Bob Dylan sat for a rare — and wide-ranging — interview. Continue reading…
- House won't vote on health care ThursdayThe House will not vote on the Republican health care bill Thursday, a GOP aide said, further putting efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare in jeopardy.
- Trump, desperate for a win, bets on health care
- Maternity, mental health coverage may decide GOP health bill's fateHouse GOP leaders are now looking to change an Obamacare provision that guarantees all health insurers cover services such as maternity, mental health and prescription drugs, in hopes of wooing conservative lawmakers to their side.
- Which Republicans are opposing the Obamacare repeal bill?The House Republican bill to repeal Obamacare hangs in a delicate balance as concerned GOP lawmakers publicly come out to express their opposition to the legislation.
- Trump: Americans voted for historic changePresident Donald Trump said that the new health care bill will be a crucial vote to finally repeal and replace the "Obamacare nightmare."
Island Issues on Demand
We are several months in to the centennial of the death of QueenLili’uokalani, and of the Hilo park which bears her name. We talk about what’s new in this year’s celebration as ...Read more
Vog! What, why, how to mitigate, with Tamar Elias of Hawaiian Volcano Observatory and John Peard, State Department of Health
Vog is a fact of life on Hawaii Island and to a lesser degree, throughout the state. Hawaiian Volcano Observatory gas geochemist Tamar Elias talks about the physical aspects of volcanic ...Read more