This past week, US President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jung Un held their summit in Singapore. That brought to mind an interview we aired in November, 2016 with Dr. Nigel, the director of […]
Classic Rock News
- Twitter Is Reworking Classic Rock Songs for Millennials June 20, 2018Includes the hits "Vape on the Water," "We Aren't the Champions but We Still Deserve a Trophy" and other favorites . Continue reading…
- Beatles' Expanded 50th Anniversary Reissue of White Album Almost Ready June 20, 2018Paul McCartney discusses the Beatles' next 50th anniversary reissue project, their 1968 self-titled LP. Continue reading…
- Paul McCartney Announces New LP 'Egypt Station,' Releases Two Songs June 20, 2018These are Paul McCartney's first new singles since a pair of collaborations with Kanye West in 2015. Continue reading…
- Bruce Springsteen, Ted Nugent Weigh in on Immigration Debate June 20, 2018They join other rockers in commenting on Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy, separating children from parents. Continue reading…
- Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea Puts House on Market for $3 Million June 20, 2018Check out photos from the bassist's soon-to-be-former home. Continue reading…
- Chilling 911 call reveals abuse in Turpin familyThe 17-year-old girl who called police to report her abusive parents in Perris, California, said the house the family lived in smelled so badly that she could barely breathe, and she thought she and her 12 siblings might need to go to the doctor.
- Surveillance shows Turpin siblings' escapeA neighbor's security camera appears to show the Turpin siblings escaping their California home after authorities arrest their parents.
- Allegedly held captive for years, Turpin children now 'happy' and SkypingThe 13 children of David and Louise Turpin, the California couple accused of holding their children captive and torturing 12 of them, are now enjoying freedom in three separate homes in Riverside County, authorities said on Monday.
- David Turpin charged with 8 counts of perjuryDavid Turpin, who along with his wife is charged with holding their 13 children captive and torturing 12 of them, was charged Friday with eight counts of perjury in connection to the private day school the couple created.
- Classmate: Turpin child was bullied in schoolCNN's Brooke Baldwin reads an emotional letter from a former classmate of the Turpin children.
Island Issues on Demand
Lava Stories: Tina Neal, Hawaiian Volcano Observatory; Kilauea Lodge’s Lorna Jeyte and Janet Coney, plus Emily Catey Wise from Volcano Art Center
The lava eruption continues in the Lower East Rift Zone of Hawaii Island, and the summit continues to have periodic (every 24-48 hours) eruptions of gas, ash, and steam. We find out from Hawaiian Volcano […]
Lava stories: Hawaii County Prosecutor, Hawaii County Civil Defense, and Susie Osborne–head of school for Kua O Ka La Public Charter School
The lava flow in the East Rift Zone of Kilauea Volcano, on the Big Island of Hawaii in the Puna District at the southeast part of the island, continues. We talk with Mitch Roth about […]